International School of the Peninsula
Ecole internationale de la Peninsule
Ways to Give
Meet the Office
California Association of Independent Schools
Ministere de l'Education Nationale
Western Association of Schools and Colleges
Leave a Legacy®
151 Laura Lane, Palo Alto,
(650) 251-8500 -
© International School of the Peninsula
Ways to Give
Making a gift to ISTP is easy and can be done in many different ways.
Please also speak with your financial advisors about the benefiting of giving cash or planned gifts to fully take advantage of ISTP’s 501(c)(3) charitable tax status.
– Make a gift today with a Visa or Mastercard
– Commit to a gift amount for the 12-13 year and pay your pledge by June 1, 2013.
- Make a gift via electronic check through our ACH payment gateway.
– Make a gift of stock or mutual funds
– A gift that keeps on giving
In Kind Donation
– A gift of products, trips, experiences, etc.
– A gift matched from your employer through a corporate matching program
Support through Services
- Use your buying power to also support ISTP.
The International School of the Peninsula honors the desire of donors who wish to remain anonymous and will respectfully refrain from publishing their name(s) in our various naming opportunities or publications.
Download our Gift Acceptance Policy
(ISTP is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and will provide acknowledgement letters with our Federal Tax ID number for all gifts. Our tax ID # is 94-2599581.)
Director of Advancement
Assistant to Director of Advancement